Thank you for choosing ThePrintableCo. In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to THEPRINTABLECO. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to people over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). We will advise of any change to this on our website. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We supply and dispatch our products to customers within Australia only (overseas welcome but price may differ)
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and payment details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however undertake to provide an explanation of the reasons to you. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we the goods are dispatched from the supplier. At the time of conducting your transaction all freight prices given are inclusive of carrier insurance.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Whatever payment type has been charged, we will immediately refund that charge for the total amount debited.
- ThePrintableCo offers a warranty in addition to any rights you have at law via Australian Consumer Law schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. ThePrintable Coprovides our customers with a warranty against defective workmanship or materials. This includes a one year warranty on adhesive deterioration (not caused by incorrect installation) and one year warranty on significant colour loss.
- All warranty defect claims must be made by the original purchaser and proof of purchase is required when making a warranty claim. The warranty becomes effective at the invoice date of the original purchase. The warranty also does not cover personal injury or losses due to incorrect installation or maintenance, nor to damage due to neglect, misuse or accidents.
- Any claim for warranty must be submitted via email with accompanying images of the damage and the date of purchase. If the warranty claim is lodged within the first 14 days of the delivery date and is accepted, return delivery of the new item will be paid for by ThePrintableCo and the item replaced free of charge to the customer. After 14 days from the delivery date, the customer must pay for return delivery of the item claimed under warranty to ThePrintableCo, if applicable.
- Warranty claims take up to 14 days to be processed by ThePrintableCo. Replacement items will be dispatched as soon as possible upon receiving the damaged or faulty item, or agreeing to the evidence supplied by photograph. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to reach the customer.
- If the item has been subjected to accidental damage, misuse, abuse, improper servicing, or any modification not authorised by the ThePrintableCo then the warranty will be void. All safety guidelines set out in manuals must be followed.
Product Returns Policy
- Please choose carefully when you purchase our goods. ThePrintableCo does not accept return of goods if you simply change your mind. Only goods that are damaged or faulty will be considered for return.
- A product can only be returned after you contact us via phone and email and it has been assessed. You can notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. ThePrintableCo reserves the right to assess the damaged or faulty goods using photographs, emailed information from the customer and/or an onsite inspection of the goods.
- If we are unable at the time of return to repair, replace or exchange returned goods within a reasonable time frame, we undertake to reimburse your payment type for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
Mounting and Removing the Product
- It is your responsibility to determine whether the wall or surface to which you will mount or hang our product is suitable and whether removal of the product will cause any damage to the wall or surface. Before mounting or hanging the product, you should first sample test whether the wall or surface is peeling, deformed, rendered or similar and if so, you should not use the products on that wall or surface. Product samples are available by visiting our website or by email at email@example.com.
- Do not use household cleaners to clean the walls or surfaces to which the products are to be applied as such cleaners may leave behind a thin layer of residue that could affect the adhesive nature of this product. We suggest that you clean the surface slightly with isopropyl rubbing alcohol and let dry.
- Caution: do not use the products with delicate or paper wallpaper surfaces. You should not use the products on walls or surfaces of antiques, heirlooms or other valuable or irreplaceable items. Removal of the product from some painted walls and surfaces can cause paint to be removed from that wall or surface in certain instances. As noted above, we suggest you sample test a section of the wall or surface as we will not be liable to you in any way for damage to paint on a wall or surface caused by the adhesion or removal of the product.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from incorrect use of the product (including whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential) or for any damage to walls or surfaces resulting from applying or removing the product.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the CopyrightAct 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to ThePrintableCo, or we have a licence or agreement to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
- Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are:-
- Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
- those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
- If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:-
- We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
- Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
- Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
- As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that regard:-
- If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act and the goods or services we are providing relate to the repair of consumer goods then we will give you any notice which we are obliged to give you under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act.
- If we are a repairer of goods capable of retaining user-generated data then we hereby give you notice that the repair of those goods may result in the loss of the data.
- If we are a repairer and our practice is to supply refurbished goods as an alternative to repairing your defective goods or to use refurbished parts in the repair, then we give you notice that the goods presented by you to us for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. We also give you notice that we may use in the repair of your goods, refurbished parts.
Limitation of Liability
If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
- We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay occurs, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Competitions, Promotions and Related Activities
- ThePrintableCo regularly conducts prize draws, competitions & giveaways. All prize-winners will be randomly generated and no individual total prize value of any draw, competition or giveaway will exceed $2000 AUD. All winners will be notified of prizes via email and free delivery of prize/s will be included. Winners must redeem their prize/s within 3 months of notification, after which date ThePrintableCo the right to retract awarded prize/s. All ThePrintableCo prizes are for one product only and cannot be split into multiple ThePrintableCo redemptions. All individual wallpaper prizes on offer on this website where a size or a dollar amount is not specified are to a maximum printed size of 12sqm.
- All competition entrants understand that any image or video submitted may be used by ThePrintableCo, for marketing and promotional purposes on our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest), for a maximum of three years after the Competition closing date. You hereby grant ThePrintableCo a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each entry throughout the world for three years in all media for any use connected to the promotion of any ThePrintableCo event and/or competition, including, but not limited too: (a) judging the Competition (b) displaying the winning entry/s and runners up/s (c) inclusion within the ThePrintableCo Website, magazine, electronic direct mail or similar (d) inclusion within any materials promoting of the Competition and / or any exhibition organised by ThePrintableCo, in the promotion of the ThePrintableCo (e) sub-licencing the entries to the press for reproduction in connection with the Competition and any exhibition (f) allowing viewers of the Website to view images on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on a PDA or mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for their personal, non-commercial use only.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information that you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Delivery & Shipping
- Delivery of ThePrintableCo products is available to all residential and business addresses within Australia. ThePrintableCo produces all products in-house. Using locally sourced materials. If time is short of budgets cannot be met, we may outsource the materials to other companies (within Australia) Thought this has not happened yet. This does not mean it’s impossible. All exact same Term’s & Conditions apply for such products outsourced.
- In most cases you will get a price immediately at the time of purchase. All the prices are generated in real time and you will be getting the most up to date prices at the time of the quote. If you are in a remote place the carrier may need to calculate the cost and in this instance you will usually get a quote back in 24 hours. YOU MUST SUPPLY A PHYSICAL ADDRESS – WE CANNOT DELIVER TO A PO BOX. Provided your goods are in stock at the time of purchase your goods will be manufactured once payment has been received. The delivery times may vary depending on the state you live in and how close to the capital cities you live. In most cases you will receive your goods in 1 to 5 days. You can track your delivery via a unique tracking reference number, which we will endeavour to provide you after the goods are dispatched. Please send us an email if you have any problems tracking your order.
- Products must be paid for in full before being manufactured and delivered and freight payments must also be paid in full before the product will be dispatched (unless free shipping applies). Please note that the estimated times above are only quoted as a guide and ThePrintableCo accepts no responsibility if these times are inaccurate at the time of delivery. With most carriers we are able to track your order through your consignment note number. This can be tracked through going onto the relevant website of Australia Post, DHL or FedEx.
- All deliveries may or may not have to be signed for. Please ensure there is someone available at the delivery address. If there is no one there the courier will leave a note and will attempt to deliver it again. We recommend having someone over the age of 18 years accept the delivery. Individual carrier’s terms and conditions may vary in regards to who can accept delivery.