Monogram Name Vinyl Decal
Our Monogram Wall Decals may come with transfer paper applied to the sticker. This is to help aid with installation as some names maybe difficult to install without it. The application paper used is extremely low tack as to not pull the decal off the wall on installation.
You don’t require any professional or specialist tools or knowledge to install our products. The revolutionary easy to install, vinyl decals are super easy to install and super easy to remove. Not leaving any residue or damaging paint so its PERFECT for renters and homeowners alike!
- What separates our products from the rest?
- RENTER FRIENDLY: Removable, Easy to Install and Environmentally Friendly
- Non-toxic safe for kids, pets and adults alike.
- Our material is called Avery Dennison, it is the leading manufacturer of removable vinyl in the world.
- Walls must be dry, smooth, clean and dust free. We use a 99% Blockout Material, so if your wall is currently painted a dark colour this will not affect the colours.
- Our products do not work with silicone/teflon based paints as they are designed to have non-stick properties. If unsure of which paint, we recommend purchasing a sample prior to ensure they adhere.
- We recommend a minimum of 2 weeks prior to installation after painting. This gives the paint enough time to outgas and harden ensuring a long lasting installation.
- Images displayed are for your references only. This does not reflect the exact size and proportion. As all walls are different we’ve tried our best with images to reflect all sizes/locations.
- Due to monitor settings, actual colours and shades may vary slightly from what you see on our store.
At ThePrintableCo. we pride ourselves on providing you with a high-quality product that meets all of your expectations. However, should you find any of our products are faulty or not as described, we will replace, refund or repair your order depending on the extent of the problem.
If our products do not perform as we have implied or advertised, or the website does not accurately describe or represent the product you will receive, we will refund your order or if given the opportunity, replace the item. However, we will be asking lots of questions to make sure it never happens again to someone else.
Colours may appear differently on-screen when they're printed. If you have any concerns about colours, you can purchase a Colour Chart before we print your order. If we have made a mistake, we will replace the product.
Should you change your mind about your purchase of any of our standard products, we are happy to exchange the design for another where the product is returned in original condition, and you have contacted us within 14 days of receiving your order. You will be responsible for all return and re-issue shipping and handling fees.
Custom products (design or colours) with no quality-related issues cannot be returned or refunded, so please carefully check your proof design and dimensions before approving it in the first instance.
If your product is damaged during shipping, we will replace, refund or repair your order depending on the extent of the problem. We will also ask you to help complete documentation from your selected courier with details and evidence of the damage.
In the event we are unable to meet the five business day dispatch time or any previously agreed alternative timeline (does not include transit times), we will advise you of the delay and discuss suitable options with you, which may include an upgrade of your postage or a refund.